Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Morrisville, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Morrisville. Provides legendary Customer Service by handling cargo and baggage service, directing and servicing aircraft, and related activities on the airport ramp.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by servicing aircraft at ramps and terminals
- Receives and records Customer baggage, air freight, mail and company materials as required
- Handles all aspects of loading, stowing and unloading baggage, cargo airmail, air freight, ballast and company materials according to a predetermined plan received either electronically or manually from an Operations Agent. Submits, either electronically or manually, a Cargo Bin Loading Slip (CBLS) to an Operations Agent.
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete Ramp Agent training program with a 90% or greater average and an evaluation period
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ramp operations procedures, rules and regulations
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Must meet all grooming standards as outlined in the Ground Operations Employee Handbook and the Labor Agreement
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment. Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Morrisville, NC, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 03-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.