Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Sous Chef Job vacancy in Doha. The role of the Sous Chef is to manage the day-to-day F&B production within HIA, under the instruction of the Executive Sous Chef. Accountable for the quality, and consistency of food production, menu planning, food costing and profitability, waste management, staff welfare, scheduling, and food purchasing, resulting in delivering exceptional food offers and five-star customer experience.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sous Chef
- Supervise, direct and participate where necessary in the preparation cooking of all food items, and check food quality and a portion of food before being sent to customers to ensure consistency in food quality.
- Plan food production in line with demands and concepts, ensuring that through the process of batch cooking food items remain fresh, appealing, and presentable.
- Check all food use by dates to ensure no products is exceeded the requirements, and ensure that over/under preparation of production of food is kept to a minimum to maintain food cost. Check on every working place of cooks and utilities, including storing areas, fridges, and dust bins in all production areas for cleanliness and food cost.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Diploma in hotel management with a minimum of 6 years of job-related experience required.
- Certificate Diploma in Professional Cooking
- Certificate diploma in Patisserie & Confectionery
- Currently Sous Chef within a similar culture within an international 5-star hotel, Restaurant (preferably Italian / European Cuisine), Airport Health & Safety certification and experience in HACCP
- Knowledge in the bakery (or equivalent)
- Supervising food safety in catering
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time