Website Hawaiian airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Software Development Engineer Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve.
Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Software Development Engineer
- Decompose business requirements and translate them into detailed design specifications and code
- Build solutions that utilize the enterprise monitoring/logging frameworks
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies and process or system enhancements for business customers
- Demonstrate proficient understanding of business processes being supported by the assigned system(s) across multiple business customers.
- Assist less senior Developers when performing system and acceptance testing
- Participate and engage with the appropriate matrix areas for the construction and delivery of the solution
- Analyze and resolve operational and production problems of medium complexity, including researching and recommending alternative actions for problem resolution and taking timely action
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree (in lieu of degree – 4 years of experience in IT or business environment)
- Proficient knowledge of software development practice, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and work experience
- Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills so as to gather business customer requirements and communicate effectively with technology development and support groups
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle process and prior experience actively participating in it
- Proficient knowledge of required programming languages
- Ability, within a specific technology area to independently complete root-cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide documentation, and implement medium size development projects or major components of large projects that carry a moderate risk to the organization
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96819, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.