Website SkyWest Airlines
SkyWest Airlines Jobs in Virginia Beach Good News! SkyWest Airlines have job openings for Cabin Crew jobs in Virginia Beach, If you are looking for Jobs in Virginia Beach, you can apply on this Cabin Crew Job.
JOB Requirements What We Need?
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK if based in the UK upon successful completion of training
- You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Think independently while still being part of a collaborative team
- Handle a wide variety of situations while in continuous contact with the public, both on and off the aircraft
- Able to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Set a high standard and provide remarkable in-flight service
- Work independently and as part of a team without supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
Physical Demands And Working Conditions
- Ability to lift objects such as galley stowage bins and carry-on baggage
- Skilled in handling difficult situations, problem solving, complaint resolution and conflict de-escalation.
- Extensive travel, must be able to spend consecutive nights away from home and endure all climates
- Varying work schedules that include evenings and weekends
- Ability to push or pull heavy moveable carts
- Must be able to professionally represent the American Airlines brand while in the Flight Attendant uniform
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; provide friendly reception to all customers
- Position requires some physical exertion, such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, walking and lifting
- Long periods of standing and speaking
- Airport ramp operations are noisy and can be hazardous without due caution
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts in various time zones
Note : The only way to apply for a job at SkyWest Airlines® is through their site. SkyWest Airlines will never ask for any form of payment for your application or training.
To apply for this job please visit careers-skywest.icims.com.