If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Simulator Technician Job vacancy in Dubai. To carry out preventive maintenance, repair, and inspection tasks on Emirates training simulators and associated training equipment working under the direction of the Engineer Flight Simulators. Perform Daily Maintenance checks on all training devices and support visual calibration checks and setups.
To take on complex technical tasks under the direction and where required supervision of the Engineers The simulator technician working with the Engineer Flight Simulator will ensure that the Flight Training equipment is fully serviceable and suitably maintained to manufacturers’ specifications.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Simulator Technician
- Perform weekly corrective maintenance on simulator visual systems to ensure that the equipment is effectively maintained to manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Will ensure that the cabin training simulators are maintained to the highest standards and that all cabin equipment is correctly maintained.
- Perform repair tasks on flight simulators and cabin training simulators.
- Will use technical skills to propose the best solution to rectify the defects in liaison with other departments and external contractors.
- To perform Flight simulator configuration changes in accordance with procedures.
- These changes can be time-consuming and technically complex in nature.
- Will need to resolve any faults or problems that occur following these configuration changes, or report complex problems to the Engineer.
- To assist Engineer Flight Simulators in device fault rectification and equipment overhaul.
- Will require electro-mechanical engineering principles and skills.
- Collate and enter simulator training log usage and defect details clearly and concisely into the recording utility, ensuring sufficient information on defects is entered for reference by the Flight crew and Engineers.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time