If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Senior Technical Engineer Job vacancy in Dubai. To Design & Support IT solutions for the EK Group. Working as part of a Design & Support team, the Senior Technical Engineer will design, develop, support, and deliver robust and cost-effective solutions for both Business and IT-led initiatives, including solution development and cost estimations, configuration and deployment, Business Case Development & Approval.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Technical Engineer
- Deep understanding of Metrics, Logs, and Traces and their influence over application health and performance.
- Ability to design and orchestrate complex Observability requirements spanned across on-prem, AWS, and Azure using cloud-native services and specialized Observability tools like Splunk & AppDynamics.
- Hands-on experience with Observability & Enterprise Service health and performance monitoring with Splunk IT Service Intelligence & AppDynamics.
- Exceptional knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting, and analytics (using AppDynamics, Splunk, ELK, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience with implementing Service Operations tooling, particularly in the domain of service monitoring and process automation. – Deep scripting skills in Shell (Bash), Python, and Go (Golang)
- Ability to tell a story with business and application performance data using query tools like Splunk SPLs, PL/SQL, along with data visualization frameworks, by creating insightful dashboards.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.