If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Senior Tax Accountant Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Senior Tax Accountant will become a key member of the Company’s corporate tax department and primarily supports and facilitates income and franchise tax compliance, planning, and accounting for income taxes, research, and planning.
The Senior Tax Accountant demonstrates strong tax knowledge and technology skills, including spreadsheets, research, and compliance software, and the ability to meet deadlines. The Senior Tax Accountant supports the Tax Manager including assistance with supervision and review of work performed by staff.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Tax Accountant
- Prepare and review book-tax difference computations and tie-out of deferred tax assets/liabilities
- Assist and support other team members of the tax function by performing ad hoc tax analyses, analytical support, and assistance with other special projects as needed
- Remain current on tax law changes and changes in the business activities of the company
- Coordinate and assist with audits by tax authorities and internal/external financial audits
- Perform and review analysis and reconciliations of general ledger accounts
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Proficient in analytical, accounting, and documentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- High-Energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time