If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this Senior Financial Analyst Job vacancy in Sydney. Today, we’re busy planning for tomorrow. We look to the future to guide the way we innovate, helping us stay relevant and responsive in an unpredictable industry. The global aviation industry is just as complex as it is exciting.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Financial Analyst
- We have flexible leave options: Make use of leave and flexible working opportunities including 14 weeks of paid parental leave and the option to purchase additional paid leave for eligible employees.
- We’ll give you access to thousands of rewards: Through our partnerships, we can offer you discounts across shopping, food and wine, insurance, health and wellbeing, leisure, and entertainment. You can also take advantage of our salary packaging program including motor vehicles, eligible portable electronic devices, and professional memberships.
- We’ll support your well-being: Whether it’s learning to better support your own and others’ mental health, our interactive wellbeing app, or your very own tailored nutrition plan.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative to solve problems and instigate continuous improvement projects
- High level of accountability and resilience
- Motivated self-starter with questioning mind/ analytical skills
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time