Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Pakistan, Check out this Senior Cargo Agent Job vacancy in Pakistan. We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo team in Sialkot, Pakistan. In this role, you will be contributing to generating maximum sales to meet or exceed set revenue/tonnage targets for stations while ensuring the smooth flow of cargo operations by liaising with GHA and HQ and high-quality customer service.
Ensure full compliance at all times with safety and security regulations as per local government and company requirements. Identify needs and improve cargo services and operational performance in the station.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Cargo Agent
- Perform follow-up activities on any cargo irregularities and mishandling.
- Assist customers with all information related to booking/forwarding/delivery/claims in liaison with GHA and HQ to ensure a high-quality service is provided.
- Distribute promotional items, circulars, memos, announcements, or any other relevant information to the agents/freight forwarders to provide information on QR products and services.
- Strict control and administration of ULD stock.
- Arrange and deliver necessary cargo operational stationery to GHA and GSA to have smooth handling and comply with existing regulations.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
- Travel industry qualifications e.g. IATA / UFTAA
- Customer service and Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the Cargo Reservation and tracking system.
- Certificate in Computer Applications – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Command of the English language
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Pakistan - PK Job Type : Full-Time