If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Senior Analyst Continuous Improv & PMO
Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Senior Analyst Continuous Improvement & PMO (CI&PMO) is responsible for day-to-day managing of large-scale, cross-functional programs that create efficiencies and process improvements aimed toward solving key structural and cost challenges (particularly in the Customer Support area).
The position will also focus on programs that are strategic or otherwise critical for the Company’s success, utilizing methodologies of Six Sigma and Project Management Professional tools and techniques. The Senior Analyst is an influential Crewmember who is comfortable with maintaining a public profile and is skilled at building and maintaining relationships throughout the company at all levels and exhibits the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst Continuous Improv & PMO
- Manage schedules and timelines, stakeholders, resourcing, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure the team meets project requirements, expectations, and established milestones
- Act as a single point of contact for each project on schedule, cost, and scope – while managing risks
- Coordinate inter-team activities and project dependencies to ensure on-time program deliverables
- Assist with the identification and prioritization of opportunities where process redesign/improvement can significantly impact efficiency, compliance, quality, profitability, competitive position, and customer satisfaction
- Conduct process improvement initiatives with process owners which includes: documenting the current process to identify pain points and opportunities, performing supporting data analysis, facilitating the design of the process changes, and supporting the implementation of the process change
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience leading projects with a heavy IT component
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite especially strong in Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Must be a team player and work effectively cross-departmentally
- Show a passion to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available for frequent overnight travel (50%)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize deadlines, and complete assignments accurately and timely.
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.