Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Senior Analyst Job vacancy in Dubai. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise, and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
- Work in conjunction with Sales and Distribution Leadership, Revenue Management/Revenue Analysis, Finance, Legal, Account Managers, and JB partners to design and implement industry-leading incentive strategies & programs within specified budgets
- Quantitatively analyze account, market, and industry performance to implement upfront commissions, performance-based programs, and unconventional or tactical promotions to optimize performance of America’s most important channels
- Support Sales Account Managers in their ongoing dealings with our Travel Agency partners in terms of contracts, data, reporting, and innovative solutions to complex product, network, and competitive opportunities
- Project manage, analyze, drive stakeholder buy-in, and implement strategic initiatives that drive American’s company objectives forward with a focus on data-led decisions, speed to market, and ease of doing business in the channel space
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to interpret flown and forward-looking data to implement agency programs that will utilize the channel behavior and overall channel/market strategy to maximize performance and AAJB revenue/profitability
- Capable of effectively working with people of varying backgrounds, skill levels and management levels, and of securing inter- and intra-departmental cooperation
- Ability to drive consensus among customers, internal stakeholders, and JB partners to ensure all programs can represent a win for all parties
- Ability to pull, manipulate, and report on large data sets
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time