Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs at DFW Headquarters, Check out this Senior Analyst Job vacancy in DFW Headquarters. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
- Develop functional requirements and workflows to be used in application development
- Develop database and program logic to continually grow the Telecom core application; for billing, inventory, budget, forecast, and what-if analysis for circuit reinvestment opportunities
- Identify and execute process improvements of automated systems to model spending trends, maintain accurate forecasts, identify saving opportunities, auditing, and technology reinvestment opportunities
- Provide recommendations regarding the evolution of the finance and provisioning processes
- Work with the 3rd Party Vendors (e.g., AT&T, Verizon, etc.) to design and deliver automated billing solutions
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Experience in financial planning and capital expenditure
- Experience in software development or modeling software and/or database solutions
- Basic understanding of network technologies
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Headquarters Building Job Type : Full-Time