Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this senior Account Manager Job vacancy in Crawley. Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, with different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what’s possible for the role.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Account Manager
- Optimize sales processes and tools including CRM – focus on client engagement and sales utilisation.
- Develop strong relations with JV partners and align approach to negotiations – lead discussions.
- Represent trade sales on internal projects
- Portfolio revenue results, achieve budget, including minimization of cost of sale and discounting
- Route and price realization focus and prioritization
- Regular communication of progress and performance to Head of Sales channel
- Plan and manage Cost budget in line with business requirements.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Resource and time management and planning. Project experience preferred
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills – able to make clear and concise presentations to management and external organizations, including large audience presentation experience
- Creation and execution of successful segment strategy within a sales organization (preferably within the travel industry)
- Demonstrate the ability to lead multiple priorities with differing timeframes.
- Adept at identifying problems and finding solutions in creative ways
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : The VHQ, Crawley Job Type : Full-Time