Website Air Arabia
Air Arabia is hiring a Sales Representative for their team in Abu Dhabi! If you have experience in sales and are looking for a new opportunity, this could be the perfect fit for you. Check out our job posting and apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the market’s potential to determine the value of existing and prospective customers in terms of sales opportunities
- Collect, review and consolidate information to support the identification of intervention areas to ensure sales target achievement
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with assigned current customers and prospective customers segment to generate revenues for the organization
- Communicate and meet regularly with relevant accounts to inform them about new products and promotions to increase sales in order to reach the expected sales target
- Identify and implement fidelity techniques to ensure a long-lasting fruitful business relationship with major accounts
- Research, gather, and analyze products availability in the market to assist in the proposal of new products and services to improve Company sales
Q: Where is the location of this job?
A: The location of the job is in Abu Dhabi, at Air Arabia.
Q: What experience is needed for this position?
A: Minimum of 3 years of work experience within a relevant field is required. Experience with GDS systems is also required.
Conclusion: If you have experience in sales and are looking for a new opportunity, the Sales Representative position at Air Arabia in Abu Dhabi could be a great fit for you. This role requires a minimum of a 2-year diploma and a minimum of 3 years of work experience within a relevant field. Experience with GDS systems and strong analytical skills are also required. If you meet these requirements and are looking for a new challenge in sales, we encourage you to apply for this position today.