Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Tamayo, Check out this Reservation Sales Representative Job vacancy in Tamayo. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Reservation Sales Representative
- Apply sales techniques, while providing scheduling, fare, and flight information to our customers in a manner that meets the basic training and normal call guidelines.
- Representatives are cross-trained to process domestic/international sales calls, including Aadvantage products.
- In addition, the sales and service representatives will respond to caller inquiries in our non-airline-related ventures as call volumes dictate.
- All functions are performed within certain time constraints that are based on the average talk and work times of fellow employees
- Must display a high level of professionalism, friendliness, and composure when dealing with customers including the ability to interpret and resolve customer needs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work a variety of shifts assigned by seniority, according to operational needs.
- Satisfactory attendance is required.
- Public communication skills are required.
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the native and the English language.
- English and Spanish, professional business writing, grammar, and spelling are key skills.
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Tamayo 100 Res Office Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.