Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Crew Scheduler Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Crew Schedulers are an integral part of the SOC and serve as a critical component of the airline’s operation. Ensures each scheduled flight departs on time with a legal and qualified crew. Follows all policies and procedures for maintaining crew legalities to prevent disruptions in the day-to-day operations due to crew issues. Maintains a high level of customer service within the workgroup.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Scheduler
- Maintains compliance with applicable Union agreements, Company policies, and FAA regulations.
- Fields phone calls from crew members, providing excellent and timely customer service.
- Coordinates with dispatchers and other departments to resolve problems that arise during the day-to-day operation and implements plans to correct operational issues.
- Communicates professionally with vendors such as Hotel Connections, Uber, etc via email and phone.
- Processes sick calls, emergency leaves, and other daily schedule modifications.
- Anticipates operational disruptions and solves them in a proactive manner.
- Ensures that changes to the published schedule are communicated to crewmembers in a timely manner.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Familiarity with Windows OS, including Microsoft Office Suite and various web browsers.
- Ability to multitask and interact with multiple computer applications.
- Two years of previous customer service or call center experience. Additional education may be substituted for experience.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time