Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Tulsa, Check out this Representative Job Vacancy in Tulsa. This job is a member of the Maintenance Team within the Integrated Operations Division. Responsible for providing clerical administration support for the Tulsa Maintenance Base team members.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Representative
- Greets and directs base team members and external visitors
- Maintains office supply inventory and initiate department supplies order when necessary
- Submits transactions for computer and system access and password resets
- Sorts and files data and correspondence
- Interacts with all levels of management and front-line team members
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to the airport security identification display area (SIDA).
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Broad understanding of Workbrain, AutoTA, Staff Admin payroll, and other time and attendance applications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with team member files and payroll data
- Ability to prioritize and organize work functions effectively
- Ability to exercise good judgment and work under time constraints with professionalism, efficiency, patience, and tact
- Minimum typing skill of 25-49 WPM, as required
- Ability to prepare correspondence and format reports
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Tulsa, OK, USA Apply Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 25-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.