Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Reliability Analyst Job vacancy in Miramar. The Reliability Analyst is responsible for assisting in the control and administration of the Spirit Airlines Reliability Program.
The Reliability Analyst is responsible for assisting in the control and administration of the Spirit Airlines Reliability Program.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Reliability Analyst
- Assist in monitoring the Airbus Maintenance Program (AMP) by means of reliability methods and techniques resulting in periodic review of the efficacy of major AMP checks.
- Special reliability studies regarding aircraft performance and equipment that may result in cost savings or operational improvements.
- Develop and monitor computer programs in support of the Reliability Program and provide clarity of the purpose of such programs.
- Assist in ensuring regulatory compliance with regard to the Reliability program in accordance with FAA acceptance of program revision proposals.
- Presentation of Reliability Program topics to Spirit Airlines upper management.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- BS in Engineering or related technical subject.
- MS in Engineering or related technical subject is preferred.
- An Airframe and Powerplant License is preferred.
- Advanced skills in “Word” and “Excel”.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field is preferred.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.