Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Australia, Check out this Regional Manager Job vacancy in Australia.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Regional Manager
- Support delivery of strategic innovation including new commercial solutions, products, and analytics with the purpose of increasing penetration in existing customer segments and/or developing new ones.
- Act as the advocate of the Region and engage on its behalf with the head office departments and ensure streamlined communication of all relevant commercial units and the field.
- Keep abreast of industry and regional best practices and development and ensure information and best practices are shared and adopted.
- Drive the development of best practices approach for analytics and metrics through a selection of the right people and tools alongside the definition of effective processes.
- Provide holistic view and insight of each PoS across regions including competitive landscape and comprehensive analysis to support risk profile optimization and build on business opportunities.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to delegate work set clear direction, and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to train and develop subordinates’ skills.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, MS Access, and Power Point.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Australia - AU Job Type : Full-Time