Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Milwaukee, Check out this Ramp Supervisor Job Vacancy in Milwaukee. Provides Legendary Customer Service by managing Ramp Agents and overseeing their work performance to ascertain that all job assignments are carried out according to Company regulations in a safe and efficient manner to assure that an on-time operation is maintained.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Supervisor
- Sets clear expectations on daily assignments and procedures or process changes to Employees.
- Recognizes Team member achievements and ensures appropriate and effective coaching and/or accountability is delivered to address performance shortcomings\
- Requests overtime as needed and maintains maximum use and efficiency of all Employees on duty
- Proactively reallocates Employees as needed and assigns rest and meal breaks as required
- Actively coordinates with all departments to maintain the station’s on-time performance
- Partners with fellow Supervisors and Leadership to achieve Station objectives
- Ensures all Ramp Agents are properly assigned and utilized
- Determines that aircraft are properly serviced and provisioned prior to departure and that all forms and records are properly completed and maintained
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and machinery noises, fumes, dirt, and dust for extended periods of time
- Ability to demonstrate awareness of hazardous situations and maintain a safe working environment in addition to handling emergencies as needed. Must maintain alertness to moving vehicles and aircraft
- Ability to work safely and with urgency under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to solve complex operational problems
- Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Milwaukee, WI, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.