Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Tampa, Check out this Ramp Service Employee Job vacancy in Tampa. Have you ever wanted to get up close to an Airbus or Boeing airplane? Are you an outdoors type who enjoys all kinds of weather? Do you like physical work that keeps you fit? You’re a great candidate for a role as a part-time Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler for United Airlines.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Employee
- Safety is your number one priority, and you are always paying attention to details and to your surroundings
- You’ll be working planeside and outside in all kinds of weather and temperatures (we have fun treats like hot chocolate and popsicles when it’s really extreme!)
- Physical activity is a key component of this operation. You will be walking and standing most of the day and you will be lifting and transporting many items per flight – in some cases items weighing as much as 70 lbs.
- From time to time, overtime may be required to help us serve our customers
- You’ll use United technology to track bags and get your assignments.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Comfortable working with computers, mobile devices, and new technologies
- Physical ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift, as well lift and handle baggage
- A valid state issued driver’s license with an acceptable driving record; must be able to operate automotive and other ramp equipment
- Must NOT have lived outside of the United States in the past 5 years for any period longer than six months, excluding military duty or government-approved exceptions
- Ability to pass a background check, physical abilities test, hearing and vision tests, and drug screen
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances (FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs and U.S. Postal)
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Tampa, FL, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.