Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Ramp Service Agent Job vacancy in Seattle. Alaska Air Cargo has the most extensive air cargo operation of any passenger airline on the West Coast and transport more than 1,180 million pounds of cargo annually. Our award-winning team has loyal customers across the country, especially those in rural Alaskan communities who depend on our cargo services.
We transport everything from pets and personal belongings, to fresh produce, medical supplies, and vehicles. We’re a close-knit team that enjoys delivering dependable performance to our customers.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Agent
- Receive and dispatch cargo, noting and completing appropriate and necessary paperwork.
- Transfer, load and offload luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts or forklifts.
- Transport luggage and cargo to various airport locations.
- Maintain ramp and warehouse areas.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information.
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Ability to anticipate needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work at a constant and quick pace for up to two hours at one time.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time