Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Check out this Ramp Service Agent Job vacancy in Fort Lauderdale. At Spirit Airlines, Ramp Service Agents are essential in providing our guests “MORE GO”! It is a huge responsibility and takes a coordinated effort from the whole team to accomplish this.
Our Ramp Service Agents perform many tasks to keep our under-wing operations running safely, efficiently, and on time. If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, this position may be the right fit for you. Spirit Airlines offers competitive benefits and flight privileges on day 1!
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or GED Certification required
- Able to routinely lift at least 70 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must be a U.S Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have the authorization to work in the U.S under any category, with the exception of C09
- Must be able to perform all duties in various weather conditions and time constraints
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Previous airlines/ramp experience a plus
- Able to clear a 5-year background check and pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, and days off, and be able to report to work on a regular and timely basis
- Requires flexibility to work additional hours beyond the regular shift, on short notice, and as needed due to operational necessity
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Fort Lauderdale, Florida Job Type : Full-Time