Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Sitka, Check out this Ramp Service Agent Job vacancy in Sitka. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way.
Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take your place.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Agent
- Load and offload luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts or forklifts.
- Transport luggage and cargo to various airport locations.
- Maintain ramp and warehouse areas.
- Marshal and pushback aircraft.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have a valid and operable driver’s license.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to obtain an airport security clearance.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Sitka, Alaska Job Type : Full-Time