Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Juneau, Check out this Ramp Service Agent Job vacancy in Juneau. The Ramp Service Agent (RSA) works in a fast-paced environment performing below wing functions and keeping flights running smoothly and safely. This is a union-represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Agent
- Load and offload luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts or forklifts.
- Transport luggage and cargo to various airport locations.
- Maintain ramp and warehouse areas.
- Marshal and pushback aircraft.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Ability to obtain an airport security clearance.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work at a constant and quick pace for up to two hours at one time.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information.
- Must have good attendance and punctuality record.
- Depending upon your work location, you may be required to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- Minimum age of 18.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Juneau, AK, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 19-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.