Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Omaha, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Omaha. Provides legendary Customer Service by handling cargo and baggage service, directing and servicing aircraft, and related activities on the airport ramp.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by servicing aircraft at ramps and terminals
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs Company Aircraft
- Receives and records Customer baggage, air freight, mail and company materials as required
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities
- Warehouses, weighs, stacks, picks up and delivers air cargo, checks air cargo handled against accompanying forms to identify any mishandling or discrepancies and corrects routine errors
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment. Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment
- No education requirement
- No experience requirement
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Omaha, NE, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 01-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.