Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Chicago. Provides legendary Customer Service by handling cargo and baggage service, directing and servicing aircraft, and related activities on the airport ramp.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by servicing aircraft at ramps and terminals
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs Company Aircraft
- Receives and records Customer baggage, air freight, mail, and company materials as required
- Handles all aspects of loading, stowing, and unloading baggage, cargo airmail, air freight, ballast, and company materials according to a predetermined plan received either electronically or manually from an Operations Agent. Submits, either electronically or manually, a Cargo Bin Loading Slip (CBLS) to an Operations Agent
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ramp operations procedures, rules and regulations
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment. Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Chicago, IL, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 22-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.