Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Denver. As a Ramp Agent, you will work with an innovative team whose common goal is to ensure that our customer’s baggage and cargo arrive safely and on time to drive a positive customer experience.
At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success. As a Ramp Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Safely lift, load, unload, and transport baggage, mail, and cargo to and from aircraft, in addition to being responsible for on-time connections by guiding incoming and departing aircraft from the gate positions.
- Repeatedly lift and load baggage onto carts and ensure each bag reaches its destination.
- Operate baggage scanners and computers to ensure baggage and cargo are routed correctly to the passenger’s destination.
- Safeguard Cargo, baggage, and mail from damage, loss, and weather.
- Safely driving and operating ground equipment such as tugs, belt loaders, and tow tractors in areas of congestion.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Have strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to frequently lift bags or items weighing up to and including 50 pounds.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift bags or items weighing between 50 and 70 pounds.
- Be willing to work a fixed and/or rotating schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays in all
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Denver, CO, USA Job Type : Full-Time