Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW, Check out this ramp Agent Job vacancy in DFW. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Reads and fills out legibly, documents and forms necessary to the operational requirements of the airline. Includes the ability to perform data entry.
- External servicing of the aircraft including lavatory, potable water, external electricity, air start, and preconditioned air; includes checking all fluid levels.
- The cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin cockpit and lavatories; checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to to check list specifications.
- Transporting furnishings and supplies to and from aircraft interiors.
- De-icing aircraft. May be required to work at heights while de-icing aircraft
- The filling of fuel trucks from storage tanks, driving fuel trucks and servicing aircraft and ground equipment as required.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Lift, load, unload, and transport bags and cargo to/from aircraft, bag carts, and conveyor belts
- Must have knowledge of and ability to use basic computer skills
- People-oriented and highly motivated, with a positive and cooperative attitude
- Good communication skills
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Intl Apt Job Type : Full-Time