Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Quality Assistant Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. To efficiently assist the Health, Safety & Quality Officer in the day-to-day control and maintenance of the HACCP system
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Quality Assistant
- To check and maintain standards of staff personal hygiene including routine hand swabbing. Non-conformance should be notified to the Manager Network and Supplier Audits for further action
- Checks the condition of equipment and facilities within the catering unit and informs the Manager of Network and Supplier Audits of any action required.
- To undertake quality checks of food and equipment related to weight, appearance, cleanliness, and any other instructions and duties as directed by the Manager Network and Supplier Audits.
- Briefs and updates the Manager Network and Supplier Audits on a daily basis on all matters related to hygiene within the operation both verbally and in written format via the hygiene log book.
- Routine daily elimination food checks in all chillers and freezers to ensure that all foods are in compliance with the HACCP system.
- To undertake ramp safety audits and onboard food loading checks as directed by the Manager Network and Supplier Audits.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Education to BSc degree level, with a minimum of CIEH level 2 food hygiene equivalency.
- Must have a good standard of both written and spoken English. Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at mid-level and the ability to instruct and guide junior staff where necessary.
- Minimum two years in the food industry with experience in HACCP systems. Previous in-flight catering experience is desirable.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time