Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in London, Check out this Commercial Business Analyst Job vacancy in London. Based in central London you will be responsible for support of the European Region. You will add value by supporting revenue performance within specific demand segments focusing on analyzing traffic segments, distribution channels, and travel agencies to drive QR market share and revenue goals. You will be actively involved in providing recommendations on improvement initiatives.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Commercial Business Analyst
- Execute and measure structural strategies eg: and agency incentives
- Slice revenue and market data to identify improvement opportunities for campaigns, structural fare products, and incentive programs.
- Review market trends and define mitigating and/or stimulating actions if performance deteriorations are identified.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to drive tactical and structural initiatives.
- Communicate with local offices and head office in delivering initiatives.
- Structure and execute end-to-end campaigning initiatives and business cases; maintain campaign calendars.
- Identify market opportunities through internal and external analysis and define actions to generate incremental revenue.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience ideally within Aviation or the travel industry managing (Processing and analyzing) voluminous data
- Solid experience in deriving insights from data and submitting actionable recommendations to management
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : London - LON, United Kingdom Job Type : Full-Time