Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Cape Town, Check out this Sr. Airport Services Agent Job vacancy in Cape Town. Provides quality service to passenger in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, airport hotel and baggage services as per company’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passenger and their baggage are handled in a consistent and efficient manner.
Ensure Premium Passengers receive total quality service and staffs adhere to safety policy and security standards of the company.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Airport Services Agent
- Ensure that airport operation meets QR’s standards; policies and procedures satisfy local and international safety and security standards and conform to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Ensure smooth handling of Customer service at the station.
- Liaises with ramp and GHA staff and support Airport Services Supervisors in all areas.
- Perform the Aircraft Turnaround Check (ATC) duty as assigned by the ASM to ensure safe operation of QR ground ramp product.
- Ensure all areas of operations, i.e. flight OPS (OTP), WBL, aircraft loading, baggage handling, departure, arrival, cargo handling run smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitors all Gate and Check in activities ensuring the accurate, service oriented acceptance and boarding of passengers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- 3 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services such as introduction to Civil Aviation and Passenger Handling.
- Ability to effectively manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Cape Town, South Africa Job Type : Full-Time