Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Atlanta, Check out this cargo Operations Supervisor Job vacancy in Atlanta. As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Operations Team in Atlanta, Georgia as a Cargo Operations Supervisor.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Operations Supervisor
- Prepare staff roster to ensure proper distribution of manpower and brief staff with relevant changes in the industry and QR products/ services.
- Support Sales to keep systems updated with operational information
- Prepare Cargo report when required by Management
- Liaising with local Ground Handling Agents and with Head Office Cargo Department to ensure/enhance a high-quality customer service provided in sales & operational areas.
- Support import customers for clearance of their cargo, liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely import clearance, and liaise with HQ DOH and/or origin stations for necessary support.
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the flight capacity, control, and operation export & import.
- Maintain close coordination between QR Space Control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time, correct priority given to shipments, and for maximum utilization of space on a/c.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Understanding of Cargo Procedures / Acceptance / office / warehouse / ramp / People Management
- IATA recognized dangerous goods
- Loading of cargo freighters
- IT Proficiency – Word / Excel / Outlook
- Leadership skills
- Ramp-handling and Load Control of all types of aircraft
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Atlanta - ATL, USA Job Type : Full-Time