Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Taif Saudi Arabia, Check out this Airport Services Manager Job vacancy in Taif Saudi Arabia. Ensures safe, secure and cost effective QR airport operations at the station to achieve regulatory compliance, operational efficiency and 5-star customer service.
Liaises with local Airport Handling Management to ensure QR ground handling and customer service standards are met at all times.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Airport Services Manager
- Assess and foresee manpower planning in conjunction with peaks, holidays, seasonal or additional flights.
- Manages the daily operation and acts as liaison between airport service providers, government agencies and authorities, and senior management.
- Ensure the Aircraft Turnaround Check (ATC) duty as assigned to ensure safe operation of QR ground ramp product.
- Provides inputs and recommendations to management regarding short and long-term service improvements/changes.
- Primary contact and liaison person for all areas of the QR airport operation at the station.
- Strike effective balance between ‘customer first’ and ‘company interest.
- Ensure that aircraft cabin service doors are operated from the outside where applicable to facilitate and reduce the associated safety risk of inadvertent slide deployment.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proven experience in Crisis Management.
- Organizational and management practices as applied to the analysis and evaluation of programs, policies, and operational needs. Good report writing skills.
- Wide and varied training courses attended and skills gained in an airline environment.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas and the airline / airport operation.
- Good Command of English language
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Taif Saudi Arabia Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 04-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.