Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this CCTV Operations Center Manager Job vacancy in Doha.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a CCTV Operations Center Manager
- Protect QR Assets across the state of Qatar and provide advice and guidance to IT Physical security measures.
- Work jointly with QR IT Physical Security, Corporate Services, and Corporate Security teams to ensure trends and threat vectors are examined, reviewed, and enhanced continuously with regard to CCTV, ACS, and electronic security systems.
- Ensures processes, system guidelines, and standard operating procedures (SOP) for ITCOC are documented, reviewed, and updated on regular basis.
- Responsible for the design and planning of CCTV and Access control endpoint peripheral devices across QR Commercial and Residential facilities.
- Liaise with QR Corporate Security and Corporate Services teams in conducting site inspections for all new QR facilities including gap analysis for existing systems handed over to QR ITCOC.
- Oversee and conduct continuous improvement in all areas related to physical security, improving the overall safety across Commercial and Residential facilities in Qatar.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience in risk and threat assessment including CCTV planning.
- In-depth knowledge of various Physical Security Systems (CCTV, Access Control. Time and Attendance, Biometric Solutions, ANPR technologies, etc.)
- Exposure to various Physical Security System software including Video Management Software.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Qatar Airways Job Type : Full-Time