Website Qatar Airways
If you are looking for Jobs in Clarksville, you can apply for this Cabin Crew Job. Qatar Airways Company Q.C.S.C. operating as Qatar Airways is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar. Headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, linking over 150 international destinations across Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Far East, South Asia, Middle East, North America, South America, and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 200 aircraft. Qatar Airways Group employs more than 43,000 people.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Promptly report any mechanical discrepancies to the Captain.
- Advocating directly and clearly to the Captain’s perceptions he or she may have relative to the safety of the passengers.
- Focus on both safety and customer care aspects
- Welcome passengers with a smile and help them during the flight
- Complying with all applicable FARs, TSA, DOT regulations, company procedures, and policies.
- Maintaining a high degree of crew coordination and professionalism.
- Performing duties in a professional, efficient and cordial manner at all times when on duty.
- Completing records and reports as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
- Perform onboard and ground duties in a way to complies with the Company’s policies
- Performing the correct and timely completion of all duties assigned by either the company or the Captain.
- Assisting the Captain in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight planning through termination.
- Manage in-flight sales and cash handling
- Conducting a pre-flight inspection of all cabin emergency equipment applicable to the type of aircraft as outlined in the Inflight Manual.