If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this Ground Operations Duty Manager Job vacancy in Sydney. Airports are the heart of our operation. It’s here people connect with the spirit of Australia from the confidence of seeing and interacting with our people, to the sheer awe that comes from watching our aircraft take off and land.
Our experience sets us apart. Our team is made up of people who understand our business inside and out, fresh faces with brand new perspectives, and experts from different fields who challenge us to do things differently.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience building constructive and effective working relationships with formal and informal networks across internal and external suppliers/customers
- Operationally and commercially focused with the ability to correctly assess the impact of decisions on business outcomes
- Knowledge of Airport ground operations systems of work, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self-starter with a flexible approach to work
- Expertise in supplier management, business partnering, and influencing to enable performance delivery and accountability
- Experience leading an operationally driven business and tarmac-based operations or similar
- Knowledge of receipt and dispatch processes & standards, resourcing requirements, and loading requirements of passenger and freight aircraft and baggage room processes.
- A high level of resilience with a passion for continuous improvement
- Eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) and Airside Driving Authority
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.