If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this Sales Consultant QAC Job vacancy in Sydney. At Qantas, we represent Australia to the world. Our diverse country is known for our spirit, mateship, and can-do attitude.
We’re resilient and strong and it’s in us to be our best. We see it as our responsibility to take ownership and drive outcomes, ensuring we contribute to taking the organization forward. We understand our priorities and what needs to be delivered, taking the initiative to keep things moving.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sales Consultant QAC
- Provide excellent product, policy, fares & ticketing advice, and sales support to our agency partners
- Process all queries and requests with accuracy, utilizing all available information and resources
- Advise our customers on all aspects and benefits of our products and services
- Approach every call with a “can do” attitude, be flexible in approach and adjust delivery accordingly to the agent’s knowledge
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and offer innovative solutions
- Encourage and promote agent self-service via the Qantas Agency Connect site
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A strong Customer Service or Sales background
- Sound working knowledge of Reservation systems, and knowledge of Travel Sales; extensive Travel Agency/Airline experience preferred
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Domestic and International consulting experience, with knowledge of airline products, policy, fares, and ticketing procedures
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with internal and external customers
- The ability to Identify sales opportunities and anticipate customer needs
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.