If You are Looking for Jobs in Melbourne, Check out this Manager Fleet Planning Job vacancy in Melbourne. Join the Jetstar team at a pivotal moment in our history as we embark on a new era of low fares travel. As we emerge from the pandemic, the outlook for our domestic and international flying is very strong and our teams are excited to welcome our new A321LR Neo’s as we continue on our mission to offer all-day, everyday low fares so more people can fly to more places, more often.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager Fleet Planning
- Perfect time to join us as we expand our Engineering Team to ensure that we are equipped to meet growing demand and make the most of future opportunities
- Management of interface with Jetstar AMO and Maintenance providers to forecast and plan maintenance, and review performance
- Management opportunity available within our Maintenance Planning Team at our Collingwood Office.
- Immediate access to a range of employee benefits, including our staff travel program
- Adherence to safety, airworthiness, and compliance requirements, including continuously monitoring assessment of maintenance acquittal against maintenance requirements for airworthiness and compliance and investigating and reviewing incidents
- Manage interactions with key Fleet Teams associated with Jetstar and customer airlines for A- and C-check planning, Intermediate Maintenance, and Campaigns oversight ensuring acquittal of maintenance activities in accordance with Approved Maintenance Programs, and managing and updating fleet planning procedures for respective airline customers
- Maintain consistent engagement and planning with Network & Scheduling on Hull Profile requirements for network demand and maintenance requirements
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Solid experience in the planning of aircraft maintenance checks
- Aircraft Trade Certificate or tertiary qualifications in an aviation or engineering stream
- Confidence in communicating, and an appetite to drive change and process improvements
- Knowledge of PART 145/42 regulatory framework
- Understanding of MIS, OEM data, and Microsoft Office applications
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Melbourne Job Type : Full-Time