Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, Check out this Project Lead Job vacancy in Fort Worth. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Project Lead
- Leverage data and market analysis to support projects and process improvement initiatives that connect Drug & Alcohol safety related issues and insights to action
- Enhance Tableau data and dashboard display to create meaningful insight and identify areas of opportunity across the global network, by workgroup and leader level
- Conduct ad-hoc data and market analysis, including industry benchmark research and foresight
- Serve as a liaison across business units to analyze complex data, assess and share insights, drive process improvement and recommend strategic solutions
- Manage high visibility projects and engage partners across organizational hierarchies and departments
- Oversee reporting, build out of dashboards, write and define processes for current team tasks in addition to supporting project plan for annual internal and FAA Audit
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strategic and critical thinking skills; ability to see the big picture and implore strong judgment, decisiveness, and diplomacy skill
- Energetic, forward-thinking, and implementation focused
- Proven ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Strong ability to build, develop, and maintain key relationships/partnerships
- Ability to manage multiple, large-scale projects with competing deadlines and in a face-paced work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including facilitation/presentation skills; ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Comfortable working in a team-based environment;
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.