Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Anchorage, Check out this Pre-Employment & Badging Job vacancy in Anchorage. The Pre-Employment Badging Specialist is responsible for conducting pre-employment screening including drug and nicotine testing and fingerprinting; badge printing and distribution at Alaska Airlines (AS) and Horizon Air (QX).
As a member of the Safety Team, this individual contributor role supports the overall AS and QX onboarding process, as well as ensuring compliance with all company policies and CFRs (Code of Federal Regulations), TSA regulations, and US Postal Service contract requirements related to pre-employment screening.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Pre-Employment & Badging
- Enforces direct-observation specimen collections as required.
- Collects fingerprints as needed for crew badging, port IDs, USPS screening, etc.
- Processes ID photos and prints new hire badges.
- Documents communicate and escalate access security issues to appropriate parties.
- Partners with Corporate Security on the addition of new area access-control requirements.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Demonstrated skills in the following areas: security, compliance, communication, risk management, customer service, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and project management.
- Adeptness at relationship-building with various levels of leadership across all divisions.
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative in finding solutions to difficult and unique problems and/or opportunities.
- A proven ability to work independently and prioritize competing priorities.
- Valid U.S. passport.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Anchorage, AK, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.