If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this planner for Maintenance Line Job vacancies in Orlando. The Maintenance Planner forecasts, plans, and schedules maintenance events to maintain FAA regulatory compliance The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for insuring all maintenance is scheduled within the required time providing viable options necessary to route, re-route, and swap aircraft flying lines to accommodate the planned maintenance requirements. The Maintenance Planner ensures no overfly activity of maintenance tasks while balancing the needs of Technical Operations, System Operations, Marketing, and other internal/external customers.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Planner Maintenance Line
- Schedules and prepares work packages for Aircraft/Engines IAW established procedures
- Coordinates material support requirements for routine and non-routine items
- Manages plot and routing changes such that all maintenance events are scheduled and performed within the time interval (i.e. flight hours, cycles, etc.) of the task while accounting for manpower, ground time, parts, tooling, facilities, weather, etc.
- Assists with the recovery plan in the event the system operation is impacted by delays or cancellations
- Ensures all scheduled planned maintenance is replotted correctly after any swap/reroute event
- Tracks accomplishment of Aircraft Service and Weekly Checks, as well as other low-time items, including MELs and other MDDRs
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), Airworthy Directives (AD) and Service Bulletins (SB)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Orlando, FL, US, 32827 Job Type : Full-Time