Website Harvard University
Passenger Transport Driver – If You are Looking for Jobs in Cambridge, Check out this Passenger Transport Driver Job vacancy in Cambridge.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Performs daily safety inspection of vehicle and equipment. Completes vehicle condition report that includes requests for maintenance and repair.
- Performs refueling of the vehicle as needed.
- Distributes and collects rider satisfaction surveys and comment cards.
- Performs related duties as required which may include occasional parcel delivery.
- Operates shuttle bus on designated routes on the Cambridge and Allston campuses.
- Operates shuttle bus for charters and extended services.
- Communicates on two-way radio with dispatcher to receive instructions and confirm changes, additions, or deletions from route schedule.
- Participates as a member of the Passenger Transport Services Planning Team.
- Performs related duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Three to five years of related passenger transport experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a customer-focused team environment required.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.