Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Overtime Callout Specialist Job vacancy in Dallas. The Overtime Call-out Specialist is the point of contact for obtaining and processing daily overtime requirements from MX Production Supervisors. Prepare and execute overtime call-outs by contacting eligible contract personnel in compliance with appropriate collective bargaining agreement procedures by utilizing the SWA MX Overtime Call-Out System (OTCS).
Analyze and process day off requests for contractual Employees via phone calls and written documents into applicable applications based on contractual guidelines
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Overtime Callout Specialist
- Process Overtime requirements from MX Production Supervisors via OTCS system verifying in Kronos if Employee is on the clock or at home so that we can contact them promptly and per the collective bargaining agreement. Communicate with the Supervisors when the possible need for more overtime is needed. Communicate to Supervisors their overtime requirement results
- Take incoming calls from Employees requesting time off (vacation, floating holiday, sick, etc) and process according to availability and/or accrual balances in TRAX, Kronos, OTCS, and Excel spreadsheet. Notify Supervisors of requests via phone call and email for manpower reasons.
- Process FMLA requests via phone calls once FMLA approval is verified and notify FMLA Team for usage monitoring
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to function well under stress with minimal supervision or assistance
- Must be able to manage interruptions, prioritize, responsibilities and work in a challenging environment
- Working in a union environment with union contracts is highly desired
- Working in multiple applications is strongly preferred
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Some college or equivalent business education is desirable
- Working well with all levels in a Teamwork setting is an asset
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.