Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Kahului, Check out this Operations Manager Job vacancy in Kahului. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Operations Manager
- Ensure airport operations functions operate at maximum productivity and efficiency and that airport operations tools and equipment are in proper working condition
- Communicate to all front-line employees and ensure they maintain a working knowledge of policies, procedures, and service standards as well as the use of standard tools and systems; ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and enforced while maintaining the highest level of safety and customer service standards
- Manage relationships with other Operations Managers, with supervisors in other company divisions, and with airport staff to ensure successful coordination of day-to-day airport operations work
- Manage daily planning and scheduling of people, equipment, and resources and resolve questions and conflicts; set and communication approach for resolving large-scale irregular operations, such as delayed flights, severe weather, natural disasters, etc.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 1 year of supervisory or management experience
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work professionally and productively with all levels of employees in various departments
- Must possess and demonstrate core values such as mutual respect, personal integrity, and honesty
- Must ensure that accountability measures are effectively maintained and that follow-up on actionable items is done in a timely manner
- Must be able to travel when required, be flexible in working various shifts, and be on call and available to support irregular operations (i.e. flight delays/cancellations)
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Kahului, HI 96732, USA Job Type : Full-Time