Website Kuwait Airways
“Join our team at Kuwait Airways as an Officer in Personnel Affairs, based in Kuwait City. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and supporting the human resource needs of the company. Apply now to take the next step in your career with a leading airline in Kuwait.
Job duties and responsibilities for the Officer, Personnel Affairs position at Kuwait Airways
- Checks the education and experience certificates of new employees
- Updates individual personal cards with personal details, salary, and work information
- Keeps lists of contractual staff and monitors renewal dates of contracts
- Assists in processing recommendations for promotions, increments, or extraordinary increments
- Drafts letters and memorandum on various matters as directed
What are the education qualifications needed to apply for the Officer, Personnel Affairs position at Kuwait Airways?
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
What are the age requirements for the Officer, Personnel Affairs position at Kuwait Airways?
Candidate age must not exceed 28 years old
Where is the Officer, Personnel Affairs position located at Kuwait Airways?
The position is located in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
The Officer, Personnel Affairs position at Kuwait Airways offers an opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment and gain experience in human resources. As a Kuwaiti national, you will have the chance to contribute to the growth and success of Kuwait Airways. This position is open to candidates who meet the age and education requirements and are interested in a full-time role in Kuwait City.