Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Material Specialists Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees with a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Material Specialist
- The duties of a Material Specialist shall include the delivery of parts and materials to the maintenance department and ground equipment maintenance department.
- The paragraph does not preclude the Company from utilizing Employees other than Material Specialists to perform inventory functions.
- The duties of Material Specialist employees may also include the erection and/or assembly of stocking bins, shelves, and decks, employing the use of required power tools when necessary, and driving motor vehicles in the pickup and delivery of parts, equipment, materials, and tools where Material Specialists are assigned.
- Attends initial and ongoing training (classroom and/or on-the-job), and keeps current on knowledge, information, and equipment to gain proficiency in their work.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time