If You are Looking for Jobs in ALLENTOWN, Check out this Material Specialist Job vacancy in ALLENTOWN. The Materials Specialist maintains the Stores stock and works with other departments at the station to ensure the adequate supply of materials for aircraft maintenance.
Materials Specialists will receive, handle, store, and ship aircraft parts, equipment, and tooling as needed to other stations. Responsible for creating repair orders and shipping parts to repair vendors.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Grocery Store stocking experience a plus
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain certification in forklift
- Must be able to work varied shifts to include weekends and holidays
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Strong typing skills
- Flexibility and agility skills
- Must be knowledgeable and capable of using Microsoft Office Suite at an Intermediate Leve
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Must be able to lift 70 LBS and push/pull up to 250 LBS with proper equipment
- Must successfully pass In-house Training, IATA, or DOT-approved Hazardous Materials Training
- Excellent verbal (telephone) communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace sometimes stressful environment
- Knowledge of inventory management and computer inventory management systems/barcoding (preferred but not required)
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : ALLENTOWN, PA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.