Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Flushing, Check out this Material Handler Job vacancy in Flushing. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Material Handler
- Receives and inspects parts and materials. Logs information in the computer.
- Ensures parts/materials are properly stored, identified, and comply with Shelf Life programs.
- Performs shipping functions of both hazardous/non-hazardous materials using a variety of options, including creating and delivering counter-to-counter shipments for air transport.
- Reviews the computer system daily for open requisitions to determine if requested parts/materials are still needed and to cancel/delete outdated requisitions. Conducts inventory cycle counts. Accurately reports discrepancies.
- Expedites past-due repair and purchase orders for critical spare requirements.
- Maintains awareness of Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUP) to prevent the entry of SUP into Company inventories.
- Works with different departments to ensure maintenance tasks are completed to support the organization.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or equivalent. Must be at least 18 years old.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- Able to operate forklifts and other machinery.
- Must be able to pass and remain current on the HAZMAT Dangerous Goods Handling course.
- Possess basic computer skills in Microsoft Office and Word.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Flushing, NY US Job Type : Full-Time