Website Air Creebec
Air Creebec hiring a Material Coordinator job in Quebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offers our customers a first-class experience each day. From our bases in Montréal, Val-d’Or, and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services, and chartered flights.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Assistant to the Material Coordinator assists the Material Coordinator in tracking and monitoring all parts-related incidents. He/she will scan and archive documents and invoices, track shipments and parts/equipment backlogs, obtain certification for parts that are sold out of our 1900 D and King Air A100 parts inventory, and issue purchase orders in Great Plains.
• Diploma in purchasing or any other combination of training and experience deemed equivalent;
• Experience in the aviation industry is considered an asset;
• Basic knowledge of aircraft and their systems is an asset;
• Bilingual (English/French), you have excellent communication skills and knowledge of the Cree language is considered an asset;
• Must attend training and recurrent courses when required.